Government of Rajasthan Recruitment 2018, Rajasthan Govt Jobs
State Government of Rajasthan has latestly released a notification for jobs in the Departments of Sanskrit Education at Jaipur. There are around 571 posts of teachers jobs are to be filled and it’s a good opportunity for the job seeker to apply through Online on or before 23rd March 2018. To know more about the details of education Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, age limit, age relaxation, How to apply and important dates please visit below.
Govt. of Rajasthan Job Vacancy:
- Name of the post: Teacher(Grade-lII)
- Pay Scale : Not mentioned
- Job Location: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Govt. of Rajasthan Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Teacher (Grade-lll): Senior Secondary, BEl.Ed, Graduation, D.Ed, B.Ed.
Age Limit as on 01-07-2018
- minimum 18 to Maximum 35 year
- for SC/ST candidates 5 years
- For OBC candidates 3 years.
Govt. of Rajasthan Selection Process:
- It will be based on Merit list
Application fee Details:
- Candidates who are belongs to General/Creamy Category should pay the amount of Rs. 100/-
- Belongs to Non Creamy/More Creamy of Rajasthan should pay the amount of Rs.70/-
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST of Rajasthan should pay the amount of Rs.60/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible Candidate can apply online mode through the site rajasthan.gov.in
- Read the details carefully
- If you are eligible
- Enter the valid e-mail ID and password
- Fill the all necessary details as per notification specification
- Finally submit the application and download the form for further future use.
Govt. of Rajasthan Important Dates:
- Online application starting date: 05-02-2018
- Online application last date: 23-03-2018
For more details watch the advertisement: http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/post.htm
Apply through online: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin