Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019, Maharashtra Bank Jobs
Bank of Maharashtra has announced 01 vacancy for Chief Customer Service Officer vacancy for any Graduate or post graduate. Last Date to apply is: 18th February 2019. Job location will be at Pune (Maharashtra). Desired Candidate’s Selection process will be based on personal Interview.
Vacancy Details of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
Name of the Post: Chief Customer Service Officer
Qualifications required for Bank of Maharashtra
- Any Bachelor’s Graduate or any Post Graduate from a UGC recognized University. Preference will be given to the higher qualification.
- Experience: Minimum 7 to 10 yrs of relevant work experience in concerned domain. The candidate should be a Serving employee or VRS as a Deputy General Manager rank or equivalent.
- The desired candidate will be appointed on contract basis for 3 years.
The following documents should be self attested and submitted along with hard copy of the application.
- A recent passport size colour photograph firmly pasted and signed across.
- Attested copy of Age proof certificate (School leaving certificate.
- Attested copies of all qualification certificates.
- Past work experience certificate documents.
- NOC certificate issued by the competent authority
- In case of PWD candidate, the concerned medical certificate should be submitted.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH/EX-Serviceman candidates the attested certificate copies should be submitted.
Pay Scale for Bank of Maharashtra
- 60,000 /- per month as a consolidated monthly fixed salary subject to deduction of taxes. Rs. 20000/-will be paid towards Car or Conveyance, and Rs. 5000 /- pm will be paid towards Phone expenses.
- Working hours and holidays as per the bank norms
- Applicants have option to make payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through the online only from 28.1.2019 to 8.2.2019. No other mode of payment is accepted.
- The Assistant General Manager (IR & HRD) Bank of Maharashtra, Lokmangal 1501, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411005
Selection procedure for Bank of Maharashtra
- Through the personal interview the desired candidate will be selected.
- Personal interview will be conducted for 100 marks and the minimum qualifying marks would be 50% for UR and 45% for Reserved candidates.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra
Desired candidates can apply at the online site: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Important Dates to remember:
- Last Date for Application Submission : 16th February 2019