CBFL Recruitment 2019, CBFL Recruitment, CBFL Notification
Canbank Factors Limited Recruitment 2019 Latest and Upcoming Notification released on CBFL Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. Instant availability of information provided on CBFL Recruitment 29 Jan 2019 is for the benefit of the job seekers aspirants looking for jobs with CBFL. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career CBFL.
CBFL Vacancy Details:
|Lob Role||Legal Officer|
|Education Requirement||LLB, LLM|
|Last date to apply||16-02-2019|
CBFL Educational Details:
- He/ She should be a graduate in Law (i.e. LLB/LLM) with minimum 55% of marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university/ institution with computer knowledge.
- Experience:Experience in the Legal Department (as Legal Officer/ Legal Adviser) of a Commercial Bank/ Private Bank/ Financial Institution or a reputed NBFC is desirable.
CBFL Age Criteria:
- Minimum 21years.
- Maximum 30 years.
- Upper Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Selection Process Will be based on Interview
- General Candidates : 350/-
- SC/ST : DD 50/-
- intimation charges of : 50/-
CBFL How to apply:
Duly filled in applications should reach our Registered Office, Bengaluru at the above mentioned address, on or before 16.02.2019 by 5.30 P M, duly super scribing “Application for the post of Legal Officer on Contract Basis” on the envelope / cover and application received after the above date/time will not be accepted/entertained. The application for the said post will be shortlisted based on Qualification, experience and suitability and shortlisted candidates will only be called for interview by call letter and / or e-mail. Interview will be held at our Registered Office, Bengaluru. Interview letter/ Mail will be sent only for the short listed candidates.
CBFL Important Dates:
- Application submission last date: 16.02.2019