CVPP Recruitment 2019, CVPP Recruitment, CVPP Notification
Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt Ltd ( CVPP) has released a new recruitment notification for the post of Supervisor for Diploma holders. The application process began on 29thDecember 2018 and it will be get close 19th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Chenab Valley Power Project Pvt Ltd. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
CVPP Vacancy Details:
|Job location||Kishtwar (jammu)|
|Salary||14 k – 41 k/-|
|Last date||19 january 2019|
CVPP Educational Qualification:
- Full time regular 3 years Diploma in Survey from Government / Government recognized institution.
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 40 years
CVPP Relaxations in upper age limits:
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules
CVPP Supervisor – Selection process:
- The selection process for the post will consist of Written Test and Interview.
- The candidates who qualify in the Written test and stand high on merit will be called for interview.
- The weightage (ratio) of written examination and Interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in written Exam and Interview.
- The interview shall be qualifying in nature.
- General candidates: Rs. 500/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 29th Dec 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 19th Jan 2019