Railway Recruitment Board recruiting 1937 candidates to fill their Paramedical job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RRB job notification 2019 fully, before applying to this job. The notification was released on regional RRB websites and is provided below for quick reference. The online application window is expected to open after noon today. Online applications are now on, the link is provided below.
RRB Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Total Vacancies||Initial pay|
|Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III||289||35400|
|Lab Superintendent Grade III||25||35400|
|Pharmacist Grade III||277||29200|
|Lady Health Visitor||02||25500|
|Lab Assistant Grade II||82||21700|
RRB Category Wise vacancy details:
|RRB – Jammu-Srinagar||38||04||15||08||05||70|
|RRB – Malda||27||02||07||07||02||45|
|RRB – Muzaffarpur||12||03||06||03||02||26|
|RRB – Siliguri||14||02||09||03||02||30|
RRB Educational Details:
- Dietician: Sc. Home Science plus M.Sc. Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized institution.
- Staff Nurse: Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Dental Hygienist: Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized university or equivalent AND (b) Diploma / Certificate Course (2 years) in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India AND (c) Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist AND (d) Two years’ experience as Dental Hygienist.
- Dialysis Technician: Sc., plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Extension Educator: Graduation in Sociology / Social Work / Community Education disciplines with 2 years diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
- Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III: One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Pharmacist Grade III: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Radiographer: 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technician / Radio diagnosis Technology from recognized Institute.
- Egg Technician: 10+2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Note: Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above
- Lady Health Visitor: 12th (+2 stage) from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course from Institutes recognized by Central/ State Governments.
- Lab Assistant Grade III: 12th in Science plus. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Dietician: 18 to 33 years
- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- Dental Hygienist: 20 to 33 years
- Dialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Extension Educator: 22 to 35 years
- Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III: 18 to 33 years
- Lab Superintendent Grade III:18 to 33 years
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
- Optometrist: 18 to 33 years
- Perfusionist: 21 to 40 years
- Physiotherapist: 18 to 33 years
- Pharmacist Grade III: 20 to 35 years
- Speech Therapist: 18 to 33 years
- Egg Technician: 18 to 33 years
- Lady Health Visitor: 18 to 30 years
- Lab Assistant Grade II: 18 to 33 years
- Written exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
RRB Application Fee:
- Gen/OBC: 500/-
- ST/SC/Ex-S/PWD: 250/-
- ONLINE fee payment: Through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI.
- Offline fee payment: 1. SBI Bank Challan payment mode in any branch of SBI. 2. Post Office challan payment mode in any branch of the computerized post office.
RRB Important Dates:
- Stating Date:04-03-2019.
- Last Date: 02-04-2019.
RRB How to apply:
- Visit RRB official website – http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
- Search for Paramedical notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to RRB Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on RRB and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 1937 Paramedical job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if RRB asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1