PFC Recruitment 2019, PFC Recruitment, PFC Notification
Power Finance Corporation Recruitment recruiting 16 candidates to fill their Technical Coordinator job posts in Across India. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website PFC job notification 2019 before apply. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below.This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career PFC.
PFC Vacancy Details:
|Job role||Power Finance Corporation|
|Employment Type||Contract Basis|
PFC Educational Details:
- Minimum full time Qualification B.E./B.Tech/ Diploma (Three years) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with minimum 60% marks. Minimum 5 years’ experience in case of Diploma holder OR Minimum 3 years’ experience in case of Degree holder
- Ability to read/write/speak in language of the respective State
PFC Age Criteria:
Maximum age Limit: 40 years.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
55000-62000/- Per Month
PFC Selection process:
- Written exam.
- Personal Interview.
PFC Application Fee:
- SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No fee
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
How to apply:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.pfcindia.com/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
PSC Important links: