UPSSSC Recruitment 2019, UPSSSC Recruitment, UPSSSC Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released recruitment notification for various posts. Has given a notification for the recruitment of Asst. Consolidation Officer/ Assistant Rectification Officer, Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector & Other Vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Asst. Consolidation Officer||94|
|Asst. Garden Inspector||89|
|Additional District Information Officer||11|
UPSSSC Educational Details:
- Consolidation Officer
Bachelor Degree in any stream.
- Marketing Inspector&Supply Inspector
Bachelor Degree in any stream. Typing knowledge of Devnagri Hindi.
- Assistant Garden Inspector
B.Sc. in Agriculture.
- Additional District Information Officer
Bachelor Degree as a Hindi subject. 10+2 as a English subject.
- Executive Officer
Bachelor Degree in any stream. “O” Level Certificate from DOEACC.
- Revenue Inspector
Bachelor Degree Commerce/ Economics.
UPSSSC Age Criteria:
- Minimum 18 years.
- Maximum 40 years.
Selection will be based on written exam.
- General: 225/-
- OBC: 225/-
- SC/ST: 105/-
- PWD: 25/-
UPSSSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date for apply online & fee payment: 30-01-2019.
- Last Date to apply online & payment of fee1: 19-02-2019.
- Last Date for Error Correction: 26-02-2019.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website upsssc.gov.in.
- Find ‘Applicant Segment’ in the left side of the homepage
- Click on ‘Candidate registration’
- The advertisement will appear
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form and click submits.
- You will get a registration number after you submit. Save this registration number for future references.
- Upload a photograph and a snap of your signature.
- Agree to the declaration form and submit.
- Pay the application fee (different) through SBI e-Callahan.
- Take a print out of the Callahan and filled form.